West Ranga Property Group (WRPG) are delighted to announce the letting of 21,883 sq ft (2,032.93 Sq m) of industrial accommodation at their flagship G3 development (Wester Gourdie Industrial Estate, Dundee) to Swedish truck manufacturer, Scania Group – a wholly owned subsidiary of Volkswagon Group.
WRPG and Scania adopted a highly collaborative approach in order to create a purpose-built facility incorporating the following design features:
• New composite cladding
• Dedicated ADR bay
• Parts store and ancillary accommodation
• New wash bay with interceptor
• 7 Hormann sectional overhead roller doors
• Refurbished office including shower and toilet facilities
• New palisade perimeter fencing
• New wearing course to yard
Scania have agreed a new 15-year Full Repairing and Insuring lease with occupation of the unit due 7th November 2018.
Local contractor George Martin Builders were appointed main contractor with project management being undertaken by Innes Associates.
WRPG are continuing to refurbish the remaining 60,581 Sq ft (5,628.03 Sq m) with completion due April 2019.